I'm not sure if you can help me. I think I deleted the

I'm not sure if...

I'm not sure if you can help me. I think I deleted the software for Apache Open Office. I need to retrieve it.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I'm trying to open "Open Document Text" documents.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

This is my sister's PC. She had the software saved in her apps. But, I don't know how to retrieve it.

3/10/2018
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download and install Openoffice from the link below.

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

I tried using that link and downloading Open Office. However, every time I tried, I got a message saying that I needed to close that version of Open Office. The download could not be completed. But, I checked the Task Manager, and there were no other apps running. So, I gave up. I do not want anyone to connect to my pc.

Do you have any older version installed? Or Microsoft Office version installed?

Have you tried installing after restarting the computer?

Thank you.

Rebooted PC and successfully installed Apache Open Office. Able to retrieve files.

I am very glad to hear that.

Thank you!

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist