I can't get in to my PayPal account. I haven't in a lon

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in to my PayPal account

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

I haven't in a lon time

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than when I try to log in it says it doesn't recognize my password ***** after I try to I get a message something went wrong and to try again later

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your paypal. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

"browser"

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e or Safari?

Did you try to reset your password ***** and getting that error?