I have tried to get loged in on pof, but have been

I have tried to...

I have tried to get loged in on pof, but have been unsuccessful, my email is***@******.*** m pof name is ***** ***** my password ***** ***** one, and I can nt get on

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I do not believe so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, except if you can verify my password *****: show me one

3/10/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

I can not get on pof, I have ceated WOWTOMWOW and passwork: show me one and still can not get in, why?

That is not the correct email password ***** your POF account. It must be reset.

I sent a link to your earthlink email to reset your password ***** you to your account.

Please look in spam as sometimes it goes to junk/spam folders if it is not in your inbox.

One you open the email, please click the reset link and follow the instructions on screen to enter a new password.

Let me know if you run into issues.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
No this is supposed to be free site!
thank you

I will send your remote request into customer service for a refund for you.

Please follow the directions on the screen for written to get your password *****

if you do not want to connect and i reset it for you.

If you want me to reset it, just tell me if you have a mac, windows computer or a phone number and i will get this resolved for you.

Thank you.

Franklin

I still want an answer! I have not gotten one
I am waiting for an answer, is this a rip off?
my phone number is(###) ###-####

I sent the reset link to your email at***@******.*** and put your call/remote support in for a refund as you and i did not use it. Please go to your email and use the reset link i sent. You may have to reset it again as you waited a whole day and they do expire. I will send another one for you if you would like.

Have you fixed my problem trying to log into P O F
Is anyone there?
Okay send another
I still can not get into P O F can you please help?

I have left the link for you several times. Please let me know when you are ready and have time to write back and forth with me in real time so we can get this resolved today.