Unable to open Microsoft outlook. getting an error that says…

Unable to open Microsoft...

Unable to open Microsoft outlook. getting an error that says the default folder can not be opened.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Last night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's it.

3/10/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Hold down the Ctrl key and double click on the Outlook icon to open it. It will ask do you want to open Outlook in Safe Mode. Select yes. Can you open Outlook in Safe Mode?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Same error occurred. It won't open.

PLEASE CLICK HERE You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

Problem Resolved via Remote Session.

Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Still having Microsoft outlook issues. Not receiving any emails.
Still having issues, no emails are coming in.