My computer is slow and glitchy. HP Pavilion Microsoft. I…

Customer Question
My computer is slow...

My computer is slow and glitchy.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Pavilion Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

I think it's Microsoft - or isn't that the OS?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No new updates. I generally have my computer serviced by Advance Tech Support and was paying monthly for the service, but I haven't tried to contact them until now. So my computer just needs a cleanup.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will this cost? Are you with Advance Tech Support? Do I still have an active account, if so?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody, your computer doesn't like my credit card number which I have checked for errors and rechecked and it's all correct, so I guess I can't use your service.

bank prob blocking it