I don't know how to download the power point app with my…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to download the power point app with my microsoft 365 account

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Office 365

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

I have work and excel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wondering where I go to get the download sorry for stupid question

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you have Microsoft Office 365 subscription?

Have you downloaded and installed Microsoft Office 365?

I do not want to pay more for my stupid question just need to know where to download power point on my subscription nI cannot believe I have to pay to get this answer!
When I go to microsoft 265 to download it keeps asking me to pay but I already have a subscription
365 I mean All I want is the power point
HELLO?????? I believe I paid for this and no answers
  1. Go to http://www.office.com
  2. Sign in with the email you used to subscribe to Microsoft Office
  3. Click install and follow the onscreen instructions
Again everytime I go there it keeps asking me to Pay!!!!! Seriously
Why can't i just download the app like every other subscription

Did you signed in with the email you paid before and subscribed to Microsoft Office?

It is ridiculous that microsoft makes you pay for these answers and I am not getting any help
I have signed in it shows that I am paying for the subscription again all I want to do is download the power point app...I have word and excel

This is justanswer.com.

I signed in with that email...this is ridiculous that you can't answer this
Hello??????????????????????
I recognize this is just answer microsoft sent me here to pay for this

I have answered your question, you are unable to follow the steps. If you are signing in to http://www.office.com

with the correct email (the email you used to subscribe to Microsoft office) then you can install Microsoft office if you have not downloaded it more then your subscription limit (That is number of PC/Mac subscription you have)