I CAN'T READ MY EMAILS!!! OUTLOOK. MSN HOME PAGE HOME

Customer Question
I CAN'T READ MY...

I CAN'T READ MY EMAILS!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

OUTLOOK

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

MSN HOME PAGE HOME COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I 'VE TRIED I DON'T THINK I KNOW HOW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

IF HE COULD OR WOULD CALL ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT! MY #(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is the error message you are getting when you try to access outlook emails?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

WINDOWS

OK and What is the error message you are getting when you try to access outlook emails?

NO
CAN'T OPEN EMAIL AT ALL

Are you able to sign in to outlook email account ?

ARE YOU STILL THERE!!!

Yes and i replied above so please check it and let me know.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.