It doesn't always boot up. Sometimes, it freezes up on the…

Customer Question
It doesn't always boot...

It doesn't always boot up. Sometimes, it freezes up on the blue screen and my login doesn't come up. Most of the time it boots up without any problem. It booted up this morning, then I restarted it and it is frozen again. Is there something else I can try?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo laptop V570.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your V570?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your V570? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried turning it off, waiting and turning it back on. I unplugged it from the power source and waited, turned it back on. Don't know if any recent updates to Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it will work great and this happens with no warning, no changes in use.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

No, I tried rebooting again and it is working.

ok