Cant sent out emails on gmail using Microsoft windows live…

Customer Question
Cant sent out emails...

Cant sent out emails on gmail using Microsoft windows live support

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top or I pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem is only on lap top not ipad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Please send me request for remote from your screen.

no thank you
I have team viewer
please cancel the $5 charge

You can cancel this by mailing***@******.***