I can't turn off my touchpad. Asus Model #X540LA-s13020P…

Customer Question
I can't turn off...

I can't turn off my touchpad

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus Model #X540LA-s13020P Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about a week. I had a problem with my laptop, took it in to be repaired and when I got it back this had happened. I have tried different things. Can't remember all that I have tried.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

I just gave that to you

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

As I said, I have tried different things but can't remember what. No updates except what the computer tech did

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?