How do you turn on ringer? Toshiba windows 7. All I want to…

Customer Question
How do you turn...

How do you turn on ringer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

All I want to know is how do I turn the ringer on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

D1660 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Just to clarify, what is the model of the phone that you wish to turn the ringer on? The D1660 is a printer.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Your company can go to H---. Phone is in garbage and I brought a much better brand. And I suggest that you not charge my account for another $5 cause I didn't get an answer to my question. Bite Me