I have been using chrome for sometime now, recently a blue…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using chrome for sometime now, recently a blue chrome icon 58.0 showed up and it doesn't want to leave do you guys have that new chrome download?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell laptop/tablet

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Inspiron 5000 series

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes and when that occurred a week and a half ago i found it rare so i ran the restore point once i did that i got locked out of my comp, and it kept hiting me with a blue screen, once that happened i had to install a fresh windows 10 a week and a half later it shows up again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The chrome 58.0 is a blue chrome icon

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
what is the problem
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

There are other chromium based browsers which looks like Google chrome but they are not from Google.The current base version of Chrome is 65.Are you trying to get the latest version Google Chrome ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.