The account that was setup is not the one that is mine and…

Customer Question
The account that was...

The account that was setup is not the one that is mine and would like to set it up to where I can can update

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Window 10hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Microsoft is sending me to update and for me to get in my account and every thing is not taking the password ***** I have on all of my devises I have had this computer sense christmas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone number is***-***-****

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
It was stating that my email was bassmaster6165 and isn't it is bassmaster61
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Please accept request for remote service which i've just sent.