Activation flight simulator. Microsofd windows10oem64bits.

Customer Question
Activation flight simulator Technician's...

Activation flight simulator

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsofd windows10oem64bits

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Semaines

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S