I purchase a very expensive Ho Spectrec that flips into a…

Customer Question
i purchase a very expensive...
i purchase a very expensive Ho Spectrec
that flips into a tablet i guess that means it’s a 360 it’s been very temperamental
like a nice Range Rover when it’s dialed in and runs correctly there is nothing else like it is the perfect analogy. it has a pen or stylus and it’s lightning fast as it has the best processor available inn any
currently available laptop i think it’s an I7
with widows 10 my it guy st work says the defender that’s built in is the best program around for cleaning up viruses
and does so very easily so I agree.
however it seems to be contaminated
and has so many unexplainable problems
i just want back to how it was whe i bought it i like to use chrome but it seams to want to wanna prefer windows 10
or internet explorer or microsoft all by itself so i had all my email accounts synced but it not rite
i need help please help me and I cannot
type all this in three times in its entirety
before i get the person who i’m actually going to pay to hold my hand through this
so please don’t ask me so how can i help when i just took 25 minutes tying in what i know the ip changes from my printer to the comcast router all the the time and all i do is send and receive emails and shop online that’s it no fancy program is to control a business or my job in any way
I got it because of the small of the screen. Previously it was quick and it bubbled as a iPad or tablet
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
it says things like your server is being blocked and rerouted and then i ha ha to hit control shift and a smart key just to get it to show the real screen behind the two i’ve been using. it’s brand new
bought at best buy and bought the extra plan with it as well
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Nick,

Defender may clean up viruses but it will not necessarily detect or clean up malware.

You should run a clean using the free version of Malwarebytes to see if it detects anything:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/