I have lost my password to connect to the NBN for my Ipad…

I have lost my...

I have lost my password ***** connect to the NBN for my Ipad and smart TV. How do i get it? Cheers,Ted

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I cannot remember it was so long ago. Although it may have changed when NBN was installed.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am not really concerned about the Ipad.

I need the password ***** connect the smart TV and need to make a note of it for future use. How can you connect to the smart TV?
I have to go as tea is ready. Will wait for answer by email to***@******.***
Thank you
3/10/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The password ***** usually be on a sticker on the back of the NBN router.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer