I FINDE A FILE SKYPE MEDIA STACK. IT IS A NEW WIDOWS

Customer Question
I FINDE A FILE...

I FINDE A FILE SKYPE MEDIA STACK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

IT IS A NEW WIDOWS RECENTLY INSTALLED I DID NOT OPEND THE SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

YES

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can safely delete any Media Stack files.

They were created by older Skype versions and are of no use anymore.

These files contain information on media capabilities of Skype.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------