The Windows 10 update freezes at 82% so I shut down and the…

Customer Question
The Windows 10 update...

The Windows 10 update freezes at 82% so I shut down and the computer restores the previous windows version. This process repeats itself over and over again and I cannot stop the update. I need to finalize to get on with my work, and save on data downloads and experts costs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

The last big update - I think it was windows X64 1607? But I had to get expert help which cost a lot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not on the laptop - but on a separate computer - do I need to be on the laptop - and if so - how do I get back to you?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? You should be on the problem computer. Then I can remotely connect to that computer and do the necessary.