I have windows 10 in my HP 2011 computer. I tried to install…

I have windows 10...

I have windows 10 in my HP 2011 computer. I tried to install a printer. I keep getting knocked out. A pop up comes up and says QBP2011 then asks for my password. I do use QuickBooks 2011 but that password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Pop?

About February 14th. I tried to go back to a restore point but the pop up stops me.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am so tired. I am now afraid of making a mistake.

3/10/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So do you want to remove the pop or need help to install the printer?

What is pop?

Sorry. i mean the pop up for the password

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
I would like remote assistance. Can we do this tomorrow?

If you have 10 min to spare, we can try fixing it now

No thanks, ***** ***** contact you tomorrow.

Okay

Thank you and goodnight.

Good night

Hi, I spoke with you yesterday about the problem I am having. Can you please contact me with a response as to what I can do to get this fixed. The popup that comes up prevents me from doing anything in the way of downloads of devices and drivers for my printer and everything else I might try to do.

We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Have you run the file

Let me see when you are back

Thanks