Lost my passwords for the Titan-ex. TITAN-EX RE1900A range…

Customer Question
Lost my passwords for...

Lost my passwords for the Titan-ex

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

TITAN-EX RE1900A range extender

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

APPLE IOS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

OSX yosemitie 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Tried to reset Ring Pro Doorbell. Need to reset the passwords for the 2.4 and the 5.0 bands

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset the passwords you will need to reset the Titan range extender by pressing the small reset button inside the hole on the rear of the extender.

Press and hold down for 5-10 seconds to reset the router back to factory settings.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------