Ii need to get another passworg. I have a z833. I need to…

Customer Question
Ii need...

Ii need to get another passworg

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a z833

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For quite some time now. I have been checking to see if I turn something off. To

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have forgotten the password ***** your phone then you will need to reset it:

1. In order to switch off the phone hold down Power button for a short while.
  2. Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
  3. Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
  4. Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
  5. In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
  6. While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
  7. In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
  8. Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
  9. When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------