I rec'd a text msg that had a URL link with Google photos. I…

Customer Question
I rec'd a text msg...
I rec'd a text msg that had a URL link with Google photos. I blocked that text. I then trashed the Google photos. The link has been deleted or the URL is invalid now from the text msg. Tried opening msg & tried to find the details tab @ top right. It is not there. Then some other recommended to use msg tab...Text message S...Preference...text blocking...Menu on left. Which I can not find.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The text may have been a scam unless you were expecting it.
Have you lost your Google photos?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------