3KN35671A1673, New router feeding extender 3kN35671A1673 how…

3KN35671A1673 Technician's Assistant: What's...

3KN35671A1673

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

New router feeding extender 3kN35671A1673 how to connect?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I pad latest OS

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the router?

What is the make and model number of the extender?

Please confirm what you are trying to connect to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Netgear 3KN35671A1673, AO6391EOEE55, AO6391EOEE56 extender
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I OS 11.2.6 extender is Netgear
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I OS 11.2.6 extender is Netgear
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Router Sagem P/N###-##-####IP address:192.168.0.1 S/N: N 172271F000618 Optus: P/N2980091 MAC :B8EE0E9D0B71, SSSID : optus_9D0B71 WPA passphrase oceandunts64889 If any more information need please indicate !
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not satisfied because I have received NOTHING just requests for more money which you have taken out of my credit card ending in 0606 ?

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

I see you have left me a bad rating already, immediately after you gave me the information I requested :(

A bad rating means I am penalized for trying to assist you. It does not process a refund of your payment.

I hope you reconsider the rating so that we can continue. Please advise and thank you for your time.

You can re-rate again at any time.

Pete.

Bad ratings noted. Good day.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What I was expecting,
Hello Don , I will be able to help you with just a few details 1. Apple I pad IOS 11.2.6, Netgear Extender 3KN 3567 1A 1673 & Router Sagecom P/N###-##-#### Given you have a NEW router it will be necessary to connect to existing extender & here are a few simple steps to achieve that & there will be no additional charges Yours Pete

Don, you only pay once for this session however as you have already rated to finish please submit a 5 star rating if you wish to continue...

Thanks,

Pete.

Pete, Computer Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please go ahead !

Thanks Don,

To set up the extender for the new router, you will need to use a computer to connect to the extender via Ethernet cable. Then:

1. Login to the web user interface of your NETGEAR Extender using http://myWiFiext.net.
    You will be prompted to enter a username and password.
    Default login credentials are:
    • Username: admin
    • Password: password

2. Once you have successfully logged in, go to Setup > Wireless Settings.

3. Check the value in the Password (Network Key) field under Security Options.

If the password ***** ***** same as your router password, change it so it matches.

4. Click Apply.

5. Now you can connect your Wi-Fi devices to the NETGEAR Extender again.

Pete, Computer Engineer