Have asus moniitor as second to a toshiba note-book running…

have asus moniitor as second...
have asus moniitor as second to a toshiba note-book running windows 10. worked fine until today. any ideas?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Is there any power / light on the Asus monitor?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Was there any change or update to your computer recently that may have caused the monitor issue?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Power to ASUS is fine. If I cycle monitor power it shows ASUS logo then no signal on HDMI 1.

Does it show one display or two displays when you go to Settings > System > Display settings?

Rather not pay $49 for something that must be very simple.
I hit wrong key. Can we continue without SRA for a couple more tries?

Got it. Please ignore that. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yat5bt3w
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

If you insist but we reaLLY DID NOT EXHAUST answering your questions. Intel Utility shows TWO monitors. Second one is greyed out and cannot be configured.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen. Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.
- When was the last time you were able to use the monitor?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

OK I'll buy the SRA. Just cheap in my old age.

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yat5bt3w
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please do the 3-step process above. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.