My own pc has crashed and it is being repaired I am trying…

Customer Question
My own pc has...

My own pc has crashed and it is being repaired I am trying to log in to my account***@******.*** have forgotten my password ***** am using a computer at my library

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a desktop computer same as my own computer that crashed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is not a laptop it is a desktop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Again it is a desktop computer and all the icons disappeared from my screen so as it was still under warranty had to send it away for repair have not used it for 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I live in WA had to send my computer to Sydney for repair just like to access my email account but forgotten my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have access to your bigpond email address? Do you have a cell phone number that is able to receive text messages? If yes, what is it?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Have you tried anything at the hotmail website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.