I forgot my password.? HP. Tried my old password. Not sure…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried my old password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S