I bought a new computer about a week ago.I went into

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer about a week ago.I went into Microsoft and into Microsoft daily solitary games, Microsoft brought up my account, The problem is it brpught up a brand new sign in on a new page I cannot bring up the page I have my games of daily solitare games that I had been playing for a couple of years. can you help me find my games?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pc A hp model

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

952

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had it 2 weeks. bought it new.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can take a look at this directly?

no
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!