My google account has been hacked, and I cant even get into…

My google account has...

My google account has been hacked, and I cant even get into it to delete it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

More than a week. tried changing password-- won't allow that. dtrieed diofferent browser

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Wouldlike to move some gmail files and save them if possible. right now I just want to delete it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery and try to recover your Gmail account. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

if you can't reset your Gmail password ***** a new Gmail address and email all your contacts to warn them of this. and report your old Gmail account by telling Google that your account was hacked and you need to close/recover it : https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

Let me know the result

Thank you

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
I can't do this because I can't get into the account at all
including from other devices

Let me know when you are available so we can start remote control session

Thank you

all google services failed to remove account
would like to save a few google drive files
messages sent to this account do not bounce back-- they are going somewhere
was taken away after tried your suggestions. will request recconnecdt

I'm sorry for delay in replying, Let me know when you are available so i can send you the remote file

Thank you