Can't get password. Ipad. Os8. You have a phone number that…

Customer Question
Can't get password Technician's...

Can't get password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Os8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

You have a phone number that is 10 yrs old so can't. get password ***** way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried every Pass word that Ivan think of need to find or change

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.