I updated to windows 10 and now my Bluetooth keyboard won't…

Customer Question
I updated to windows...

I updated to windows 10 and now my Bluetooth keyboard won't work. when I try to reinstall it the system asks me for the keyboard pin. I don't have it. is there any way I can get it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Lenovo ideacentre

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IdeaCentre? What have you tried so far?

I have tried everything proposed online

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

WHats he full name brand and model of the keyboard?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)