I am looking for a power supply cord for my laptop. Model…

I am looking for...

I am looking for a power supply cord for my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Model #atheros/ar5b125

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Operating system is windows 10. The cord itself broke and "thr source"where I bought the laptop has nothing to match.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Did I supply enough info about the laptop"

3/9/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your laptop?

It is an ASUS Model#ATHEROS/AR5B125
The laptop is dead right now and I need the power cord to charge it.

Thats not the laptop model, thats your wireless card model. Please use this link and try to find the model number.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/article/565

X540sa-rs01-cb
Does that look right

Thats what I needed, you can order a low cost replacement power cord thats a match for your laptop on this page.

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-X540SA-X540LA-SI30205P-X540SA-SCL0205N-Adapter/dp/B01M4O1OWP

If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Thank you

Yore welcome, please remember to click and submit a five star rating to show that I was able to assist you, thank you.

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist