My battery charger is not charging my Gateway model MT6841,

Customer Question
My battery charger is...

My battery charger is not charging my Gateway model MT6841, can you help me get another charger?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Gateway model MT6841

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

You
Gateway model MT6841 using Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Approximately 2 days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach your gateway manufacturer.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

It seems like I did reach the wrong site. I have tried logging onto Gateway but it sent me here.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

You may probably have reach the website or the store from where you bought it.

You can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.