I purchased WPS Office Business Edition and WPS PDF to Word.

Customer Question
I purchased WPS Office...

I purchased WPS Office Business Edition and WPS PDF to Word. My receipt number:(###) ###-#### The payment was processed. I was given a very long code for each of the programs, but I don't know how to download. Is there a way to talk with a human and load the programs?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update WPS Office?

I don't have WPS Office. I receive E-mails with attachments; some cannot download with PDF, a few can, and this latest one, the PDF was so garbled that it's useless. I have Word. I upgraded to windows 10 over a year ago. I have WPS Office, but don't know when it was updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you - just how to download the programs, so I can print other people's E-mails.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 5 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach WPS
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.