I am getting a message from microsoft that there is a

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a message from microsoft that there is a problem maybe caused by change in password. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Inspiron 15 3000 series about 4 mos old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I just had a tech in to transfer data from old comp to this one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that message even came before I opened this computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

I NEED TO CORRECT WHATEVER REASON ms HAS FOR SAYING THERE IS A PROBLEM. DEFINE PROBLEM PLEASE

I can correct this for you but need to see where it is coming from or if you can send me a screen shot i can figure out.

i NEED THE PROBLEM DEFINED BEFORE I SPEND MORE MONEY. MS SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS FOR IT IS NOT DEFINED
All you have done so far is hand me off to 2-3 different people and offer no solution or definition.
Either define the problem or forget it and refund my $5

There are 100s of things run by Microsoft on a computer.

I need to know where this is coming from in order to fix it.

You've given just a general message that can be caused by 100s of things on a Windows computer.

This is why i am asking you to either send me a picture of the error so i can figure out the origination source of this message in order to give you a fix or you allow me to connect in order to fix.

If you want a refund, you can do that by mailing***@******.***

All the info I have received is that MS says there is a problem but no one has ever told me what it is. So I can not enlighten you
Lets forget it and I will apply for a refund thank you

No problem. It is like you are telling me that a car won't start, but i need to see what specifically is triggering the issue. You can request a refund as stated above.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!