Cant login to windows. Think pad. Ibm, windows 7. Just

Customer Question
Cant login to windows ...

Cant login to windows

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Think pad

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Ibm, windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started trying to login, was an extra computer without knowing the password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you use an email address as the username of Windows?