I have a photosmart HR printer model 7525 and it has stopped…

I have a photosmart...

I have a photosmart HR printer model 7525 and it has stopped printing. The error message indicates that it is out of paper however I have replaced the paper, even turned the printer off and back on again so I know it is not the printer. Can you assist

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's been some time now. How would I go about doing this

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've been waiting more than 8 minutes. You sent me the link, I have paid the $5 however, I have not heard from anyone regarding my question!
3/9/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok I am unplugging it now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have plugged the printer back up
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
Additional services Ignore

The other expert had to leave So he asked me to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
have a photosmart HR printer model 7525 and it has stopped printing. The error message indicates that it is out of paper however I have replaced the paper, even turned the printer off and back on again so I know it is not the printer. Can you assist
. I have unplugged the printer and plugged it back in and it gives me the same error message. Help please

Does it give you a code? Or just the messages out of paper

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let me check
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO error number. It just says to load tray in paper tray. Printer is out of paper
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help? If not, I need to head out?

Ok lets only load about 20 sheets of paper in the tray. And make sure the guild rails are adjusted properly

sorry guide rails are adjusted properly against the paper

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
done. should I try to print now

yes please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
same message printer is out of paper

Do you have some compressed air? That you can use to blow dust off the sensors inside the paper tray.

They will be close to the roller section inside the paper tray

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Do you have a feed or another tray?

It sounds like the sensor is stuck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've taken it out and put it back in and still nothing

Ok looks like something is going on with the paper tray sensor is in the off postilions. So it thinks its out of paper. Would need to find the sensor and un stick it.

One more thing, could you pull the back roller compartment out?

Lets clean the paper picking rollers at the back of the printer.

If you have a alcohol swab just use that to clean

Let me know the results Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. If this doesn't work is it time for a new printer

Yes I agree

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. I will try this later this evening as I have to go out now. How to I reconnect with an expert?

Just click on the link in the last email you get from me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok. thanks

If it fixes it come back here and rate my service at the top. Thanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok
Fran
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist