I would like to connect to another computer using remote…

I would like to...

I would like to connect to another computer using remote desktop connection - windows help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Windows of your laptop?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't have a laptop - i have pc at work and try to connect it from my home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my cpa

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Do you need help setting up such a system or do you already have a remote desktop system setup, such as Citrix, Teamviewer, or another type of service?

Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i do have with LogMeIn
so i need help for this system - another request - how much you charging for this service.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 04
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Jason - are you Microsoft?

I am not Microsoft. I am ***** *****. I am a technician that works with JustAnswer.com.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did run it what now

The server is telling me that it was not ran. After you download the file, you must manually run the

The server is telling me that it was not ran. After you download the file, you must manually run the file.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i do everything - to download - something is wrong

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
3024

What is the ID?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is the password ***** received - and i can not go back - i think i am give-up on........... i don't know what to do.........
can you call me on the phone and we can go with this - i getting e-mail and messages and i am confuse

Yes, that is the password. I need for you to give me the "Password" and the number that is listed in "Your ID"

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how i am getting it?

Look at the UltraViewer window. What is listed in the "Your ID" box?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i don't have it anymore on the screen - i need to re-run it?

You need to ru-run it and keep it open.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
now it can not run - they saying i have error

Please, restart your computer and try again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they give me just the password ***** what i need to do to get the id
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry 2394

Okay. Above the password ***** there is a "Your ID" box. What is listed in that "Your ID" box?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is empty.......

That means that the program is also faulting for some reason.

Instead, do the following:
- Click this link: https://tinyurl.com/y7e2ogxo

- When you click the link, it will download a file. Open that file and run it after it downloads.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Jason - do me a favorer - you can go in to my computer by log me in - and we can do it together - it is not working
i am running to many program and i don't know something is wrong - do you like to go in with LogMeIn?

I am sorry, but I do not have LogMeIn capabilities.

Did you download the file that I sent you and run it?

Run the file that downloads.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did run it
but i did not see anything else - the first download say that you can use my password ***** go in but on the id is empty and i don't know how to put something in

Minimize your windows and check to see if there is a window that is asking you to "Allow" the app to run or not.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did all of it but i don't see anything
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did run the program min my screen i don't see anything............
what i will do now - i do have LogMeIn so you can go in i can give you my password..........

Please, do not post your password ***** this page because it is not a private page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you talk to me on the phone - i ready to give-up with you because more than 1 hr and i am going nowhere

I remotely connect thousands of times each month. I am not sure why it is not working on your end. Do you have some sort of security system on your computer that may be blocking it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i don't know about it - they asked me each time are you allow and i am saying yes..........

I understand that you wish to speak on the phone. I am not able to do that. Do you want me to opt out of the question and allow another person the chance to help?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i would like you to cancel everything i will look to do it with other company

Okay, I will send in your refund request and close this task. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why you can not speak on the phone i don't understand...........

You wish to cancel. I will lock this question now and send it in for a refund. Once I do that, I will not be able to communicate with you any further.

Thank you for your time.

Jason Jones, Computer Expert