I have traumatic brain injury & I can't remember my

Customer Question
I have traumatic...

I have traumatic brain injury & I can't remember my password. Can you please help me??

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm buying bracelets & it's asking for my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Can't remember. I'm crying now because of my memory difficulty

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have bought many items from shein I have never used my points or rewards

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know my password & use my points now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason