Somehow I let google put password and user name to remember…

Somehow I let google put...
Somehow I let google put password ***** user name to remember on my checking act login and now I can't get it out of the settings. ? Want to delete it back to just user name and no remembered password/ Advise and instruct?Its window 8 and Google chrome.
3/9/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

O.K I am leavin my town in Ohio at 3:10 est for the pain doctors office so I be back on line before 8 pm , likely more like 6pm

Sure.

I'm back from the doctor and ready to read your answer.

Do you want to delete the entire username and password ***** google has saved?

That will be just what I wanted to do
No taking over the computer
O.K I rate 5 star and a tip too for a fix
On line now 6:17pm
  1. Open the Chrome menu using the button on the far right of the browser toolbar.
  2. Choose the Settings menu option (highlighted in blue).
  3. Click the Show advanced settings… link located at the bottom of the page.
  4. In the “Passwords and forms” section, click the Manage passwords link.
  5. In the Passwords dialog that appears, hover over the site whose password *****’d like to remove and click the X that appears.

Let mw know if that worked.

I rate you 5 and a tip now but trust you that you will follow up when I need a hand

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Suhasini Velu
Answers switched me off so fast I only got to 5 star and still want to leave a tip but no page now open to do so.

I see you have given me a $3 bonus.

That is such a neat way to bring up the instruction boxes so we can match it up with the correct links in settings, I did not really have to copy the page but I did and when I read your driections and saw your links I did not need to read from the printed page. Now Chase has no more user name or pass word. Do I install a new user name and password ***** going thru Chase instructions to do new use name and new password?
I want you to be my "go to" person and put you on my special list

Am sorry.

I didn't quiet get you.

Am sorry.I didn't quite get you.
That means Your now my 1st choice for computer questions

Thank you :)

Can we ask you another ? just from Suhasini Velu?

Do you have any questions for me?

Need a link to ask you another?