I lost my Hotmail account, and can't get it back as I forgot…

Customer Question
I lost my Hotmail...

I lost my Hotmail account, and can't get it back as I forgot my password--somehow the icon is even gone from my desktop. need password ***** log back in.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Perhaps--***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had this Hotmail account for probably 15 yrs, and never had to log in before---it was just automatic when I hit the desktop icon.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

outlook just get me back in outlook

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.