A popup on my Lenovo laptop states that I am running out of…

Customer Question
A popup on my...

A popup on my Lenovo laptop states that I am running out of storage space, and that I must make room by deleting apps that I don't need or don't use.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

I don't know. Model perhaps is 100S.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Clean-up through Settings. That didn't seem to clean up anything and I continue to get the popup message. My son, who is far more computer literate than I, says that all the apps on the laptop were installed with the laptop and that I therefore can't delete them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask an intelligent question.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

It seems that this will be a recurring problem and I would like to learn how to fix it myself.
I don't want to pay an additional $39; seems like a bait and switch transaction.
What did my $5 pay for?

I need to connect remotely and see what all can be deleted to create space for more storage which will not effect the regular functioning of the computer and if it occurs again you can do the same thing in future. For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

If you fix the problem remotely, will I have to pay more than the $5 that I already paid?

Yes

How much?

Unfortunately, i am a tech only so can only assist with tech issues. If you need to discuss billing or anything related to charges, please speak to customer service on***@******.***, or by phoning them on 1(###) ###-####/p>

Not now, then.

Please call costumer service at 1(###) ###-####and clarify billing.