Last night I updated and purchased Office on my laptop. I…

Customer Question
Okay, last night I...

Okay, last night I updated and purchased Office on my laptop. I had trouble with my password ***** now I am locked out. I don't want to pay something and not get to use it. I really want to clear my current account and change everything but I don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried but the passwords got messed up somehow,I need to fix everything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I purchased 365 home use last night but it is not on my laptop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

With which password ***** you having an issue? (ie: Microsoft Account, admin account, etc)