My Mac Airbook will not accept my password and I see nothing…

Customer Question
My Mac Airbook will...

My Mac Airbook will not accept my password ***** I see nothing that allows me to create a new one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Well I think it's a 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time. I had restarted to take care of an update, that wasn't successful. So then it asked for my password, which it wouldn't accept.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What do you see above the password *****? Do you see an email address, or just a username?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.