Change password on the phone. Last week a tech for hearing…

Customer Question
Change password ***** the...

Change password ***** the phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last week a tech for hearing aids at the VA did something to the phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Don,t know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

All i need is how to change the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the make and model of the phone?

What email do you have attached to your phone?