I made a $700 deposit to my son's paypal. I made a $700

Customer Question
I made a $700...

I made a $700 deposit to my son's paypal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I made a $700 payment to my son's pay pay account using my credit card as a means of funds. He is in Costa Rica and has informed me he does not have

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I made a $700 payment to my son using an incorrect email address. The payment was made using my Citi credit card.How can I correct this issue and resend the payment to the correct email address that he can access?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My son is in Costa Rica and owns and operates a hotel named La Colina.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

If you sent to the wrong email address, somebody else just got your money.

You need to login to your paypal account online and see if you have the cancel option..

If you did it and its not through yet you should be able to cancel the transaction...

If that doesnt work you will need to call 1-866(###) ###-####immediately to remedy the issue