It is hard for other party to hear. Bad line. It is

Customer Question
It is hard for...

It is hard for other party to hear. Bad line

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is difficult for other party to hear

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For two days. I have taken plug out and reinserted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know what is it regards?

It is my magic jack not computer that is problematic

Could you share Magic Jack model?

Too expensive. There must be a cheaper solution for VoIP

There is no more change unless you call for premium service. Please ignore any message that pop before you...

Let me know your device model?

Mini Ipad
Magic jack shuts off frequently in middle of call

In that case, i will go ahead and transfer this chat to a Magic Jack expert.