My grandson typed indiscriminately on the keybboard. The…

My grandson typed indiscriminately...

My grandson typed indiscriminately on the keybboard. The display is now washed out and unreadable

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Envy 23 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

1 day i tried windows key-ctrl-c. Which added a tiny bit of color but the screen is still washed out and text barely readable

3/9/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you tried to restart the computer?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
but i cannot see the menu to shut it down
The tablet i am using is NOT the computer with the problem

Can you do the instructions on the computer I gave please, go to this address

https://tinyurl.com/ycaa7chj

Which computer

The one with the issue

I cannot see enough information to get into it

Hold the power button for 60 seconds on it then release

then power it on

Tell me how it then functions please

Powering on
Signed in
Started browser
Cannot see cursor
Now into email account

ok, can you sign in?

Trying to find link to justanswer.com
Cannot read emails, but i can see email titles

go to this address

https://tinyurl.com/ycaa7chj

Then click I agree and run the file it downloads

Done i think

No it is not sorry, you need to run the file that downloads.

Now are we connected

yes we are, please reply on the message box on the screen