Windows 10 has a yellow triangle, does not open

Windows 10 has a...

Windows 10 has a yellow triangle, does not open desktop,recycles to sign in screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

:-P envy all in one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

H

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ran recovery disc

3/9/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

I would like to see a screenshot of the yellow triangle you have on the windows 10 screen.

Try to take a full picture using your cell phone and post it here.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
What so you need to cinnexr?

is it possible for you to attach a screenshot of the locked windows screen

How ro connect?

we can only connect if you are on the windows deskktop screen.

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

I can not open desktop

what do you have on the desktop screen?

Sign in screen

hold down the shift key on the keyboard and keep it held down then click on the power button icon and select restart from the windows login screen.

release the shift key when it shuts down to restart.

Power button does not display

on the login screen there is no power button icon?

can you take a picture of the computer screen using your mobile phone and upload it on www.filedropper and let me know the download link url.