Need email address and password for table games dealer in…

Customer Question
Need email address and...

Need email address and password ***** table games dealer in casino.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes! I'm Going to have to have correct email address and password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet, d.j.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you