How i can cancel definitely update to windows 10. Windows 7.

Customer Question
How i can cancel...

How i can cancel definitely update to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

My computer is silverstone bought here in israel at ivory

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried to stop the downoad of windows 10 without success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No please help me please

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/9/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It should not be updating again

What is the exact message you see?